· Freelance Illustrator at Hello my name is Christian (Sitges) – January 2013 / Present
· Graphic and Media designer at Multitouch Barcelona (Barcelona) – July 2010 / September 2012
· Co-founder and Graphic designer at Sanpuk (Barcelona) – February 2009 / December 2011
· Internship as Web designer at Funlab (Barcelona) – April 2009 / November 2009
· Internship as Motion graphics designer at Joan Guasch Studio (Barcelona) – May 2009 / October 2009
· Guest artist at THE POOOL magazine, OFFF Barcelona 2013 exclusive issue – June 2013
· 30 square meter paint at OFFF festival’s headquarters (Barcelona) – May 2013
· Guest artist at ‘més enllà de la creativitat’ exhibition (Barcelona) – April 2013
· The Seven Sins (solo exhibition) at Atelier and at MOB (Barcelona) – January 2013 / February 2013
· Guest artist at TEN/TEN exhibition (Amsterdam) – March 2012
As a Multitouch Barcelona member:
· Conference + workshop at KIKK Festival (Namur, Belgium) – 24 / 25 November 2011
· Guest artists at ‘Talk to me’ exhibition at MoMa (New York) – July / November 2011
· Conference + interactive installation at OFFF Year Zero (Barcelona) – 9 / 11 June 2011
· Conference at Get Set Festival (Porto, Portugal) – 4 / 10 October 2010
As a Sanpuk member:
· Conference + interactive installation at OFFF nostalgia for a Past Future (Paris) – 24 / 26 June 2010
· Digital painting course at Schoolism – December 2012 / March 2013
· Degree in Media design at Istituto Europeo di Design (Barcelona) – October 2007 / June 2010
· Graduated from high-school specialized in technology and sciences – September 2001 / June 2007
Catalan – Native proficiency
Spanish – Native proficiency
English – Professional working proficiency
French – Elementary proficiency
German – Elementary proficiency
Final Cut Pro
Adobe After Effects
Hello! My name is Christian and I’m an illustrator, animator, designer, and multidisciplinary artist from Sitges (Barcelona, Spain).
I have worked at Multitouch Barcelona, with whom I made amazing interactive installation, innovative websites, and workshops and conferences in Barcelona, Porto and Belgium.
I was invited to be one of the artists of the TEN/TEN exhibition in Amsterdam and Més enllà de la creativitat exhibition in Barcelona. Also, a few months ago I did my first solo exhibition, The Seven Sins, at Atelier and at MOB.
Now I’m freelancing and spending a year in Germany so if you like to hire me or say hello, feel free to send me an e-mail or give me a call at (+49) 152 36696220
Don’t hesitate to take a look at my resume if you’d like to know more about me!
Standing in the queue is a collaborative project I started a few months ago. It consists in an horizontal infinite scroll of illustrations each done by a different artist. The illustrations must be characters waiting in a supermarket queue.
It’s just an excuse to draw, meet people and make the largest, funniest queue in the whole world! And of course with lots of different styles and illustration techniques!